Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Daddy, it's the Bible people"

... were the words that greeted us as we approached one of many doors as we were soul-winning today. What a title to live up to!! I thought of my complaints to my husband just a few doors earlier, "How much longer til we're done this street?" Ya, I admit.. real spirituality at its finest! I said outloud "The sun is so hot." I almost heard someone say "And Hell is hotter." I asked God to forgive my bad attitude and just two doors down this little girl was recognizing something I had not... If the. "Bible people" didn't care about their eternity, who would? I thought of the Jehovah's witnesses just a stretch over: how sad they don't have the answers the world needs yet they are one of the most faithful groups to spread their religion, AND here I have Christ to share and am sometimes just punching the clock and putting in my time. Sadly, that little girl's family has a lot of religion and no salvation. They were open to attending church for our first service next Sunday:) so pls pray for the "W" family , that God wil continue to work in their lives. Just a few streets over, God gave me the opportunity to lead two souls to Christ!! I heard myself say "Yes, it sure is hot out here today, but Hell is so much hotter. Do you know where you'll spend eternity?" I'm so thankful to God that He has allowed me to share the Gospel and called us to plant churches in Central Florida. How about you? Are you one of those "Bible people?" Share your faith! The world needs what you have. I have heard it said, "If not you, who? If not now, when?"

No comments:

Post a Comment